Our History
Feldman Jewelers was established in 1871 and has been in business on Liberty Street in downtown Franklin, PA ever since. Though it is the oldest retail business in Venango County, the store has had only a few owners over the years. The store, along with the women's boutique Something Clever, is owned by Niki Cummings Volmrich and her husband Doug Volmrich. Niki has been running the business since 1986 and is committed to carrying on Feldman’s long tradition of offering the best in customer service and only the highest quality jewelry, gifts and décor items.

Click here to check out our feature article on Niki’s 25th Anniversary with Feldman’s in the Franklin Area Chamber of Commerce newsletter, The Business Connection, November, 2011.

Vendors/Brands
Gabriel
Revv
Yankee Candles
Kameleon
Artcarved
Citizen Watches
Lenox
Willow Tree (Demdaco)
John Medeiros
Copyright 2017 Feldman Jewelers, 1260 Liberty Street, Franklin, PA 16323   info@feldmanjeweler.com
; ;